Sunday, April 24, 2011

Gorgeous spring day here this Easter - with mid 90s due by mid-week. I remember when we've had snow on Easter in the not so distant past! Summer looks like it'll be early, long and hot!

I'm actually feeling relatively human, finally. Sleeping normal hours, no naps (unless I want to!), getting my energy and strength back a bit at a time, and the open sore on my belly is finally starting to heal. It's been a LONG seven weeks since the start of the reconstruction and I find it hard to believe it's the end of April already! Where is this year going?

The flowers here are still spectacular, so in honor of Easter, I'll share some more of the high desert color!














The Cereus blossoms are the size of dinner plates!









Roses love the desert!

1 Comments:

At 1:28 PM , Anonymous Sooz said...

Spring has sprung....hold on to your ice-maker - summer's not too far off! The desert flowers are beautiful; perhaps you should build a border (aka fence) of them around your new casa? It might keep the witches and goblins away. Glad to hear you're doing so much better...it's about damn time! Take care, dear friend. Aloha Plenty!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Animal Rescue Site

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere is
1
person with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?