Monday, April 11, 2011

weather

Everyone is talking about the weather - and I really shouldn't complain, since almost everyone is getting kicked in the teeth with flooding and hailstones the size of baseballs and tsunamis and more, but it's really odd here! We set record highs last weekend, 96 degrees, and record lows this weekend, 47/36! And today? It's 83! I think Mama Nature isn't just angry, I think she's going thru menopause!

So I'll just put out a few
more pictures of the incredible spring flowers!! I didn't think it rained that much this winter, but the cactus surely thought there was enough!!

And then there are more flowers!


Spring has
sprung!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Animal Rescue Site

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere is
1
person with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?