Saturday, August 25, 2012

Damaged Sun Worshipper

Another day, another visit to another doctor.

This time is was just the dermatologist - four more probably cancers sliced off for biopsies, and forty-seven, count them, forty-seven pre-cancers burned off (or frozen off, if you so prefer).

Way too much time in the sun in my youth - and I wouldn't trade a moment of it...and probably wouldn't have used sunscreen, even if we knew about it way back then!

Swim team, beach time, sunshine, more sunshine - we all knew that tan fat looked better than white fat!  And I haven't spend any more time than incidentally going from place to place out in the sun in more than 20 years.  And am continuing to pay for the sunshine of my youth!  Oh well... what I wouldn't give for a suntan today!   :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Animal Rescue Site

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere is
1
person with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?