Friday, July 20, 2012

Whimper, continued

One thing I forgot to mention yesterday - another reason not to move body parts.

I was reminded when I awakened in the night.  That third boob, under my reconstructed breast, that was removed, sucked out, by my dear doc, finally, after months of complaints from me. . . that sounds funny - he didn't personally suck it out, he vacuumed it out!  

That was several months ago now, as in October last year.  But it still troubles me.  When I sleep too long on my left side, I awake to what feels like a big empty area under my new breast.  It is the oddest feeling.  Now I don't really believe that whatever was there rolls out and leaves a vacant area, but...

So I roll over to my right side for the next sleep, and it fills back in.  That surgery was nine months ago.  It's just weird.  Almost spooky.

I researched everything that was done to me before I went into it.  My readers know I did.  But somehow I wasn't able to find all the unpleasant facts about all this stuff I went through...just the positive things. 

If I knew then what I know now . . .

I wouldn't have done any of it!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really sorry to hear of what you are going through still. Both emotionally and physically. Hope the sun returns soon and more flowers than ever appear. Let me know if I can help in any way. I still love you and care what is happening. Meg

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Animal Rescue Site

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere is
1
person with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?