Sunday, May 25, 2008

Misha

Friday, May 16th, 2008

Can't stand it anymore - I want to have a companion in my life again. So I called my favorite groomer, Debby at The Dog House in Green Valley, where I found my last two rescued friends. She told me she had just the doggie for me, she'd been waiting for my call.


Little Misha is a 6 year old bichon - she's so damned cute! But the poor baby has not had a perfect life. She was kept by a breeder in a cage for 5 years making babies. She has no socialization at all - no 'come, sit, stay' - never had been walked on a leash. She's very afraid of absolutely everything. She runs from any approach. She's gonna test my loving talents! But as Debby insists, there's no one better for the little girl, so I'm gonna give her my all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Animal Rescue Site

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere is
1
person with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?