Sunday, May 25, 2008

Back to Tucson

Tuesday, May 6th, 2008

Page Springs to Tucson, AZ

241.8 miles

Another beautiful day

Another beautiful day, but kinda sad for me, because I have to get Suzie back to Tucson to catch a plane back to Honolulu. We have to have said to each other a thousand times what fun we've had!


We wandered all around this lovely little RV park before we left - such a pretty setting - I'll definitely return here!!



We made a bee line for I-17 south to connect to I-10 - long drive, for us, today, so we did it on the interstate. Traffic wasn't bad - and all the construction in Tucson is being handled amazingly well - rush hour is the only time it seems difficult at all.







Somehow on this little two week adventure, we never managed to get any good Mexican, so we decided on an early dinner at El Charo - yummy and great service!


Mimosas in the morning and I took Sooz to the airport. Now I need a vacation to recuperate from her visit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Animal Rescue Site

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere is
1
person with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?