Monday, October 23, 2006

Lovely high desert

Sunday, October 22, 2006
Elko, NV to Ely, NV
187.2 miles – blue skies and sunny!!!

Short day, so we took our time getting out of town. Another day of wide open spaces, miles and miles and miles of rolling hills in the high desert. Nothing to keep me company but the occasional cattle and the power lines. Very little traffic. So I just sang along with the radio and enjoyed the sunshine!


And speaking of radio, thank goodness for Sirius radio – without satellite radio, I’d have been singing to myself and the dogs probably would have rebelled!

So I’m now in Ely, still with no decent internet signal, so I can’t get my mail or log on to my blog. Oh well, Vegas is tomorrow. Hopefully that’s close enough to civilization, if you could call it that, to get a decent signal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Animal Rescue Site

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere is
1
person with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?