Monday, September 18, 2006

It's official

I swore I wouldn't ever do it! I wasn't going to be blonde and make another dumb mistake!

But I did it - I drove off yesterday morning from a wonderful RV park (Bee Lazee) in Prince George still hooked up - electric, water, sewer, TV cable! What a mess!

So now I'm an official RV person - I was told I wouldn't be official til I did that! That "everyone does it at least once". Not me! Yeah, right. I was so f*ing embarassed! But they were so very nice about it, also saying not to worry, that everyone does it. Wouldn't even let me pay for the water line that I broke off! (It had frozen the night before and just snapped.)

What a day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Animal Rescue Site

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere is
1
person with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?